Sold as a set of two with a Sticker
Designed specifically for use in Paris Trucks as well as those that have a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Canon shape itself is an ever-so-slightly larger barrel. Use as a double-barrel combo or use roadside and combine with the Magnum shape for a super-plush experience with impressive turnability and control over return-to-center!
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a & 87a) are best for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs). Super fun for those looking for a really loose setup.
- Excellent when used as a Double Canon combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)
- Canon & Magnum Bushings are a slightly wider diameter bushing that is well-suited for Trucks with a slightly larger bushing seat than average, such as Paris.