Cone skateboard bushings are sold as a PAIR with a sticker and NO WASHERS are included:
- The APS formula rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95a - 97.5a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 135lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (85a - 90a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 135lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (75a - 85a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Super-soft durometer bushings (60a - 70a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders and are also fun for those looking for a really loose setup in the RoadSide position.
Lively and responsive, high-performance urethane with just the right amount of rebound. Very linear in response so you can control the bushing instead of the other way around.
24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High
The Formula: APS (Animated Polymer System)
As the name implies, this compound is very lively and offers high rebound with lots of control and lean. For the same durometer, the APS will turn 10% to 15% more than the same durometer of other brands. In addition, the APS does not change much when you tighten the kingpin nut past snug. We recommend tightening to the point where is difficult to turn the bushing in the bushing seat by hand. Use a flat washer for lower resistance and a cupped washer for higher resistance.