The Cast Version of the widely acclaimed Rogue Precision truck is designed to bring our unique features accessible to all riders. Built with the same geometry and design elements, the Cast trucks feel nearly identical to the precisions at a fraction of the cost.
The Rogue Cast Trucks are a game changer, throwing everything you know about downhill trucks out the window. These trucks feature no bushing seat, giving you maximum lean and turn. But don’t you worry, they have you covered. The Cast Trucks come in at 186mm, with an insert bushing, eliminating all side to side slop, thus eliminating speed wobbles altogether. They come designed for tall bushings, giving you deeper turn, more rebound, and overall more stability. The Rogue Cast Trucks have speed and stability in mind, without compromising turn depth or lean - an overall badass truck that’s ready for race day.
- Width: 186mm
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: 2mm
- Baseplate Angle: 48°
- Kingpin Style: Reverse Kingpin (RKP)
- Bushings: Tall Height Bushings (Sangria)
- Features unique insert bushing designed to significantly reduce unwanted motion from the hanger
- Using an insert bushing instead of a bushing seat means less restricted turn and much more effective use of the bushings
- All Rogue trucks use tall bushings allowing for increased turn depth, smoother response, and extra stability
*Sold in pairs. 1 Quantity is enough for one board.