Caliber continues to improve its already awesome trucks, with the Caliber II Trucks.
Caliber updated a ton of features for the Caliber II’s and we think you deserve to get nutty about it. First, they enhanced the inner-step to give you an increased contact area with the bushing, which gives you higher rebound and responsiveness. The outer-step is now a perfect circle for a no-slop fit with any bushings. They also increased the pivot cup surface area contact with the baseplate for a snugger fit for the pivot pin. Caliber even matched the kingpin diameter of their precision trucks for a consistent lean and proper clearance. To top it all off, Caliber created a new in-house treatment process to strengthen each truck by as much as 40%.
Combined with the reinforced baseplate and the pressed-in kingpin, you get all the strength you want without sacrificing control and response. Includes Blood Orange Ultra-High Rebound Bushings 89a
- SOLD AS A PAIR ◦ Includes a set of 2 trucks, enough for setting up 1 skateboard/longboard.
- VERY CARVY OR SUPER STABLE ◦ Meet the perfect all-around longboard truck. The Caliber II can be configured in hundreds of ways to achieve the perfect feel.
- 40% STRONGER THAN CALIBER I ◦ New techniques in the manufacturing has allowed Caliber to beef up this truck and make it stronger than ever.
- NO SLIP BUSHING SEAT ◦ The redesigned bushing seat eliminate excess movement that keeps your weight distribution from translating to turn. Have a precision feel for a fraction of the cost.
- INCLUDES BLOOD ORANGE ULTRA-HR BUSHINGS (89A) ◦ Enjoy the premium feel of high-quality bushings.